I don't know whether it is from being at holidays or from the subject of my current drawing, I've been feeling quite inspired lately. I'm enjoying the outcome of the drawing (I usually hate it during the process of making and when finished!) and I've been plenty of ideas. I couldn't even tell, it would take too long. Themes for upcoming competitions, ideas for merchandise of my work, new sketches for drawings, wishing to enter contests... I'm the (very slow) machine these days!
I've even finally decided to order some art supplies online. I can't find any shops with drawing supplies here so I decided to go for online shopping. Can't wait for my stuff to come, I'll post an update when it does! ;)
So, for you to feel productive as well, here's a bunch of stuff that has inspired me lately...
1. These crazy but awesome illustrations, found here.
2. The front of this shop. WOW! If I ever get a shop, this is what I want, okay?
3. This sketchbook. So true.
4. Sketching on Starbucks cups. This artist is the pro. Never thought about it but now I got the idea. Maybe next time I'll take a pen to Starbucks while enjoying my drink.
5. This website. If you love food illustrations just like me, this is going to become your bible.